I’m a Christian and I do believe God is the source of our rights as recited in our party’s platform. I believe service to community and our neighbors should be a priority for everyone. As a small business owner, I also believe the value of hard-working employers and the importance of protecting businesses from overly burdensome regulations and taxation.
I look forward to this race and hope to speak to as many voters and party officials in the days and weeks to come. The opportunity to represent Franklin, Madison, and Crawford counties would be an honor.
Sarah E. Capp graduated Magna Cum Laude from Murray State University, in Murray, KY. After college, Sarah moved to Little Rock and attended the William H. Bowen School of Law. Sarah was introduced to her husband, Eric, through a law school classmate in her 2L year and they married after graduation. Eric and Sarah have two children, Cade and Cambryn.
Sarah has served as a part-time public defender for the 15th Judicial District since 2006. The majority of Sarah’s practice is devoted to juvenile law; either as an ad litem when custody is an issue or through dependency neglect, FINS and delinquency cases. Additionally, Sarah handles most civil matters, including family law, adoptions, guardianships, business organizations and transactions, and estate planning.
Sarah knows the value of hard work and understands the importance of maintaining contact with her clients. Your phone calls will be returned, your E-mails will be answered and you will receive updates about your case. Sarah will work hard to achieve the highest level of commitment to her clients and the legal profession. Sarah is committed to becoming part of and contributing to the Ozark community.
Eric and Sarah are members of the First United Methodist Church in Ozark.
Sarah is licensed to practice law in the State of Arkansas as well as in Federal Court.
Academic Honors, Achievements & Volunteer Work
- 2016 – Governor Hutchinson appointee to Arkansas Development Finance Authority Board of Directors
- 2016 – Franklin County State Committeewoman, Franklin County GOP
- 2015 – Governor Hutchinson Appointee as Special Justice of the Arkansas Supreme Court
- 2011 – Present – Member of Beta Sigma Phi, International Women’s Social Cultural and Service Organization
- 2013 – Nominee for Small Business of the Year, Ozark Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 – Present – Finance Committee Member, First United Methodist Church of Ozark (Serving as Chair for 2015-2016)
- 2010 – Present – Member of the Ozark Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 – Present – Member of the Franklin County GOP
- 2007 – President of Big Brothers Big Sisters Organization for the River Valley Area
- 2005 – 2006 – Served as Chairman of the Criminal Law Education Program for Pope County
- 2005 – 2007 – Member of Noon Rotary, Russellville, AR
- 2005 – Member, Russellville Chamber of Commerce and 2006 Leadership Russellville alum
- 2005 – Present – Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- 2005 – 2011 – Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- 2005 – 2009 – Member, Pope County GOP
- 2004 – Volunteer, Arkansas Prosecuting Attorney’s Association Trial Advocacy Seminar
- 2001 – 2004 – Academic Scholar and 2002 Student Chair, Law School Curriculum Committee